May 13, 2021

Introspection


Author: Tao Qing Hsu


When I was young, due to the pressure of the reality of life, I made some mistakes in my work, in dealing with people, and in interpersonal coping. Since I think about it now, I still feel guilty from time to time.


In the process of studying Buddhism, there is a basic lesson, which is to confess all kinds of mistakes in this life and in the past. Every time after meditation, or when reading a newspaper, a certain feeling is triggered, and the past is vivid. I was therefore alert and reminded myself not to make the same mistake again.


Every time we observe these billionaires or well-known and accomplished people in any field, these predecessors have a common advantage, that is, they will admit the mistakes they committed when they were young. The valuable thing after making a mistake is that you can correct it and remind yourself not to make the same mistake again. These mistakes are often the basis of one's future achievements. We will find this in observing their narratives. This made me feel a little comforted, and calmed down the feeling of guilt in my heart, and it also gave me quite an inspirational effect. Thank these predecessors for lovingly sharing. For those who may have been hurt by me, I also use some way to make up for my mistakes towards them.


Life cannot be perfect, and people are not perfect. In the world, it is nothing more than seeking to have a clear heart in the world and human affairs. Even if there is a fault, in self-examination and repentance, silently practicing goodness between the world and the world, returning the merits and benefits to the world and the universe is also a good way to make up for our own faults.

Chinese: 自省

No comments: