February 18, 2023

The supreme psychology is Buddha’s teaching, Buddhism.

 

Author: Tao Qing Hsu (Hsu, Tao-qing)

 

When I am a young girl, I am very interested in psychology. I have read many books about psychology. I think it is also very helpful in our life. In the university, we have a course of psychology. The content of the professional book is mentioned a lot of psychological nouns and their definition. It’s helpful to increase our knowledge about life and our outside world. However, I always feel that the psychology cannot really touch my heart and cannot resolve my question about the life, even cannot help me get out of the pain in life.

 

Due to I have a high scour in the learning total score of psychology and English, I have a job in university and have a chance to study further. But, I finally choose to keep learning Buddha, because I have found that the supreme psychology is Buddha’s teaching, Buddhism. There is no concrete degree certificate in learning Buddha. Do we have ever heard that the Buddha Sakyamuni is issued any degree certificate by any school or university, because he is learning well in Buddhism? And so he is certificated that he is Buddha? Why? And think about it. You might find the answer in any article of this blog.

No comments: